How does Definox respond to manufacturers’ preoccupations in terms of safety?
- Design responding to safety demands and ergonomy of use
- Maintainable products with the guarantee of available spare parts and components for the older generation of valves.
- Built in safety devices for a guaranteed protection during use
- Specific support for Greenfield projects
- Development and improvement of our solutions in partnership with the end users
- Practical and theoretical training given on site or remotely
- New conference room and video conference equipment for remote training and demonstrations
- Training support and modern videos. Long term customer support
- Specialized training team
- French training standard “Qualiopi” certification
- Optimized valve weight for easier handling.
- Devices to facilitate the handling and accessibility of manifold valves
- Adapted tool boxes
- Safety cases for maintenance intervention. Presses for the safe assembly and disassembly of actuators
For Definox, innovation serves to simplify the day for our industrial clients and installers. Thanks to our mobile application “id” Definox, augmented reality allows each valve to be followed and maintained simply and individually.
How does this app work ?
En tout simplicité, les techniciens de maintenance des lignes process peuvent télécharger l’application de réalité augmentée en flashant le logo présent sur chacune de nos vannes. Ainsi, ils peuvent avoir accès à toutes les informations pratiques relatives au produit.
Definox takes safety issues very seriously. Safety is taken into consideration from the initial design of the valve to its assembly and maintenance. There are procedures in order to avoid injury, I do not send After Sales Techniciens to intervene under just any conditions.
COMMITMENTS BEYOND THE PRODUCT
En 2021, Definox obtient la certification Qualiopi. Celle-ci atteste de la qualité des prestations des organismes de formation. Pratiques et théoriques, Definox personnalise ses formations pour toujours plus satisfaire ses clients.
Proactive approach to safety by personalized support and a follow-up at each step.
Integration of safety devices as standard for our solutions.
Availability of adapted tools and presses to ensure the safe disassembly of actuators.
Specialized After Sales Service Technicians team for any technical questions and interventions on site.
Product training and safety awareness of our products.
SAFETY EVERY DAY FOR EVERYONE
“I Care” Program to make all employees aware of safety risks and change behaviors.
Quality of Work Life (QWL)
Detection of risk situations and analysis of near accidents.
Gestures and good practices to adopt on a daily basis.
IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL MEDIA
- A Youtube channel with playlist, containing maintenance tutorials and educational 3D animation.
- Definox’s augmented reality application “id” enabling precise identification of the valve and its spare parts.
- Web site with simple, immediate access to the documents and digital media library.