The product features
From DN 25 to DN 150
- SMS, DIN or US versions
- DN 150, on request
22 body solid machined body configurations
- Guaranteeing a high level of resistance to mechanical and thermal distorsion.
Multi size bodied version
- Allowing the combination for 1 to 7 dfferent diameters between the high and low lines
- No risk of fragility.
Piggable on lower line
- Requesting a modification of the body and the lower plug.
Sliding radial seal on the lower plug, with stainless steel insert
- Pressure and temperature performances improved
- Better seal stability, limiting its expansion.
3 interchangeable sealing solutions for many applications
- One-piece plug with PFA floating seal
- Elastomer sealing : EPDM or FKM
- PEEK plug
PEEK plug for extreme conditions
- Withstand a pressure of up to 13 bar, even with high temperature
- Continuous steam sterilization
- Suitable for sticky products.
- Ensuring immediate response (valve opening and upper plug movement).
No special tooling for maintenance
- Under 2 minutes to disassemble the lower plug and replace the seal
- Quick, simple servicing thanks to clamp collar.
Solid machined counter balancer
- Offering good resistance against water hammer
- Cleaning of the outer face of counter balancer avoiding risk of contamination
- No long-term clogging on sticky applications.
CAD 3D 2D ePortal
Go to our symbols Library 2D or 3D, available in all CAD formats 2D, 3D, native or neutral. Select and download the symbols from our online configurator.
Cleaning products | Pet/Animal Food | Pharmaceutics | Cosmetics | Babyfood | Food industry
We propose various ranges of products that adapt to local cultures and to chemical and hygienic constraints. It is the guarantee of a high level of reliability, an essential challenge in the sector and a decisive argument for consumers.
Because the wellbeing of their pets is the center of interest to their owners, the quality of our products must be at the center of our thinking. Supporting our customers in pet food production allows them to comply with the demands of the market
The Pharmaceutical market requires a strict control of the production line, at the same time being efficient and secure. In this extremely demanding sector, rigor is required, thus, the absence of retention zones of our products in the processes.
In a costly market in terms of production and consumption, it is fundamental to avoid wasting resources. Notably, thanks to our pigging solutions and our long lasting leakproof products, we supply you with the tools needed to reach optimum productivity.
Thanks to the hermetic properties, complying with qualificative hygiene and security standards, of our range of aseptic valves, your production line will be assuredly performant. Because our babies and toddlers deserve quality products.
Our different range of products are designed to cover a vast array of food processes. Our valves are designed to last for today and tomorrow; with the aim of healthy food and quality for everyone.
Definox offers a range of services to support and advise you; spare parts management, valve retrofitting, personalized follow up program for valves and intervention schedules, valve maintenance training or even testing on our test bench. As many services to fit your needs.
DEFINOX accompanies you in managing hygienic process issues through our products guaranteeing your satisfaction and the respect to your process,